Call Toll Free
Rian is an Associate Attorney at Eastmoore, Crauwels & DuBose. She represents both plaintiffs and defendants in a variety of cases including personal injury, professional and medical malpractice, insurance coverage disputes, trust and estate litigation, and construction litigation.
Rian is a summa cum laude graduate of Southeastern Louisiana University. She received her law degree from Emory University School of Law in May 2021, and was awarded Most Outstanding Advocate in Trial Practice Advocacy (an honor given to the highest performing advocate in the class). During law school she was very active on campus serving as: a Member of the Legal Association for Women Students (LAWS); Real Estate Law Practice Society; Child, Family, and Elder Law Society; and Corporate and Business Law Practice Society. In addition, she was a project fellow for the Barton Child Law and Policy Center at Emory Law School and actively participated in developing strategies and proposals for partnership opportunities between the Georgia Division of Family and Children Services and philanthropic leaders.
After law school, Rian moved to Sarasota to be closer to her mother and grandparents. She joined ECD's support team as a legal assistant while working towards her bar accreditation. In her personal time, Rian enjoys being on the water and going on excursions with her daughter and their Border Collie.
- Personal Injury
- Professional and Medical Malpractice
- Insurance Coverage Disputes
- Trust and Estate Litigation
- Construction Litigation
- Emory University School of Law, Atlanta, Georgia
- J.D. - 2021
- Southeastern Louisiana University, Hammond, Louisiana
- B.A. - 2015
- Honors: summa cum laude
- The Florida Bar
- Sarasota County Bar Association, Member, 2021 to Present
- Sarasota County Bar Association, Young Lawyers Division, Member, Fundraising Officer, Mentorship Committee, 2022 to Present
- Sarasota County Bar Association, Young Lawyers Division, Member, Fundraising Officer, Membership Committee, 2022 to Present
- Judge John M. Scheb American Inn of Court, Associate Member, 2022 to Present
- Florida Association for Women Lawyers, Member, 2022 to Present
- Most Outstanding Advocate in Trial Practice Advocacy, Emory Law School, Fall 2020